Daisypath Anniversary Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 4, 2012

We...are...pathetic.

So, yes, this is me. Writing again...2 months after getting caught up on the things going on with Jesse and me. In my defense, I blame Jesse haha. But seriously. I do this because he was to do a post about his holiday of...Pie Day! He was super excited about it and we had a great evening with, of course, delicious pies for dinner and dessert. But he is a slacker and has not done this so our blog has fallen behind.

And now, it's both our faults - and Cammie's :) - because we have gotten absolutely addicted to the Hunger Games series. I wanted to read the book before seeing the movie so we borrowed the first from Cammie and...that was the end of our normal routine for awhile. I am very close to finishing the 3rd and I only started them about a week ago. Exactly...I know what you're thinking...pathetic. Jesse is hooked too. We've literally come home each evening from our respective jobs, made dinner, cleaned up dinner, and then settled in to our books. He's one book behind me, but devouring them just the same. It's fun for me to watch him get to my favorite parts in the past book and watch his reaction to those things that I enjoyed.

Before our grand distraction though, we've had good times...of which one or both of us will tell you all about later as I don't have any pictures with me here at work. Plus...I should maybe...be working while I'm at work and not updating my sad, outdated blog haha. ;)

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment