Daisypath Anniversary Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

So...here's some more catch up. Not much new has really happened so I'm taking the opportunity to catch up a little bit more on the things that have been happening. I even make picture collages for these updates so...appreciate them dang it. Haha just kidding...I really enjoyed making the collages. I may in fact be a tiny bit (or a lotta bit) addicted to picasa 3 collage tool...

But anyways....here's the catch up portion after my random ramble. Here's one fun event from shortly before Jesse and I were actually married. We decided to hit up the Idaho Falls Zoo on its "Free Zoo Day" and because we all needed to pick up some things in Idaho Falls anyways. So it was perfect. It's always fun to hang around Brad and Paige because they're just as random as Jesse and I are and neither of us mind that each couple just randomly drifts into their own conversation. Tis great haha. But we always have a great time hanging out together. This...is some evidence of that...

I
I warned you. We are random. I think it was Jesse...maybe Brad, I don't remember for sure...but one of them spotted this wing span thing on the fence and decided that we all needed to be measured against it. Of course...Brad had to be all goofy. Maybe he's part chicken :) And, not to be out shined by Brad in his goofiness, Jesse had to up his game a bit and stick his head in the alligator's mouth. He's cute tho.

While the Idaho Falls Zoo was nothing compared to the Detroit Zoo that I got to go to on a marching band trip, we still got to see some fun animals too.


My favorite was the Red Panda. He's small enough to look kinda like a medium-sized dog and he looked all cuddly too. Maybe I can sneak one in under the pretense of getting a dog someday. We'll have to see if Jesse will fall for it. I doubt it, but a girl can try right? We all had a great time making fun of the tortoises tho. They must have just sat there for who knows how long while our group watched, hoping one of them would rise and prove that they could in fact move. They...never did though. Sad.

All in all it was a great day. Jesse and I, somewhat cruelly, teased Brad and Paige about how much further away their wedding was than ours because I think we were within just a couple of weeks by this time and they still had over a month. They of course shot teasing remarks right back at us, but what are friends if they can't tease and be teased?

No comments:

Post a Comment